Saturday, September 5, 2009

Huh?!

Why is it ok, for girls to wear guy clothes, but not ok for guys to wear girl clothes?

Why are mean girls called sassy, and mean guys called jerks?

Why is it adorable for a girl to cook a guy a terrible meal, and why is a guy that cooks a girl a terrible meal...just a terrible cook?

Why do girls disapprove of two gays making out, but when guys see two girls making out... ;)

Why is the guy always wrong?

Why are girls in sweatshirt sweatpants just having a bad day, and guys in sweatshirt sweatpants are just slobs?

Why do girls have the have the power to show affection, while most guys are born with the inability to hug another man for longer than one second. (Though in cases of bromance, this is nullified)

Why do guys ride in the cars of bad female drivers, and girls stray away from bad male drivers at all costs? Why is it essential for a guy to learn how to drive, while it's ok for a girl to be the worst parker in the world?

Why is it attractive to guys to see some nerd in a girl, but nerdy guys will always be nerdy guys?

Why do shy girls still attract guys, while shy guys are just incapable of anything BUT attracting other guys?

*Most of these are arguable. I have more...but I dare not say anymore so I do not offend the conservative-minded folk.

2 comments:

  1. Because being a girl SUCKS.

    Why can't girls pee in some bush along the road or, even more convenient and more impossible, in a bottle?

    Why do I have to pretend I'm interested in heels when I go to shoe stores? Heck, why do I have to pretend I'm interested in anything that's not a sneaker in a shoe store?

    Why do people react with awe and inspiration when a girl rises to the top? Is it so awe-inspiring and unbelievable for a girl to make it that far?

    Why do we get stuck being the crazy ones? Girls will never admit it (besides me) but we're flipping crazy. And I, for one, am not pleased with being flipping crazy!

    It's hard to be a girl.
    It's not that it's easy to be a guy.
    It's just very difficult to be a girl. I feel like, for me, it might be easier to be a boy. But alas, that was not meant to be...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Starr
    "Why can't girls...in a bottle?" HAHA
    Ok you win xD

    ReplyDelete